Rewatching the Marquette Game - CJ shifted the 2H Mo' | Syracusefan.com

Rewatching the Marquette Game - CJ shifted the 2H Mo'

SUalldway

All Conference
Makes 3 keys plays when Marquette kept hanging around at a 5 point deficit:

- at about 13 1/2 mins. make a great drive from the left wing, lead to 7

- about 1 minute late, hits a contested baseline 10 footer, lead back to 7

- next minute, steals the ball in the defensive end, leads to break & a JS layup - lead to 9 and the warriors feel it slipping away, 'Cuse baby!

Thank you CJ - he's been doing this velvet stiletto all year!

Tomcat and I were talking during the game and we were saying how big of a shot the first one that CJ made was. That stretch by CJ was huge!

Tomcat and I were talking during the game and we were saying how big of a shot the first one that CJ made was. That stretch by CJ was huge!
And then he makes a Hakeem Warrick type block in the corner with 6 mins & change left. His all-around game is so good, so steady, it's almost easy to take it for granted.

And then he makes a Hakeem Warrick type block in the corner with 6 mins & change left. His all-around game is so good, so steady, it's almost easy to take it for granted.
Haha, I said the same thing to Tomcat. Especially after he had just came off a hop, then quickly jumped and blocked that shot. He had a tremendous stretch there in my opinion!

Yup.

Im on SportsCenter on this play too:D!!!

Haha, I said the same thing to Tomcat. Especially after he had just came off a hop, then quickly jumped and blocked that shot. He had a tremendous stretch there in my opinion!
Yup, that block was huge, as were a number of other blocks Syracuse players made.

The one MCW made early on the layup attempt was sick. Talk about demoralizing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom