Rex this is the best-- i wouldnt be shocked if jets job comes available | Syracusefan.com

Rex this is the best-- i wouldnt be shocked if jets job comes available

For all the he has been through, he is going to resign (and give up 6 million dollars) over a tattoo in an image from the daily news? I seriously doubt it...

hes a laughing stock - he wont give up 6 million but he sure might give up some if he has another job lined up

agree the cove is probably last place he should be --atleast the ocean club is private- the cove is a night club hotel

agree the cove is probably last place he should be --atleast the ocean club is private- the cove is a night club hotel
I'm willing to bet, he never thought NYDN reporters were going to follow him to the Bahamas. Next time he takes a vacation, I'm sure he will avoid public places...

What is wrong with these guys. Not the tatoo but the place he chose to hang out. I go to that place with regularity (its an awesome escape btw). With their money rent an island or go to some really exclusive place and not be bothered by the likes of photogs, reporters or fans like me.

You can take the boy out of Oklahoma but you can't take Oklahoma out of the boy.

First off this is hysterical. Second off what the hell happened to her hand? That must be a terrible liquor and drug fueled tattoo artist to miss a whole hand. Maybe Rex is into fists and feet.

to make it better, shes 'tebowing'.

:rolling:

I heard that Coughlin has one of his wife in a Victor Cruz jersey doing the salsa... FWIW.

Chan Gailey had one of his wife wearing a Fitzmagic jersey.. but she has fallen and can't get up.

Rex is definitely ing with people

yeah that ocean club was the bomb, that restuarant on site was a truly unique experience eating out there with the sounds of the water...man that would be perfect right now...