rhcuse aceppting ts&ps | Syracusefan.com

rhcuse aceppting ts&ps

rhcuse

Starter
I pen this tonight from the stroke unit at RGH Suffered right side stroke affecting left extremities and left face and speech just before noon today, but fortunate to get immediate medical care in less than an hour at hospital and enroute. They “pulled the clot” 3:00ish (thrombectomy?) and initial report is 100% blood flow restored, although they are moderately concerned about one spot they are watching.

Great improvement post-procedure and am alert and in no discomfort.

RGH saved my life 11 years ago (perhaps more on that later) am so very thankful to
whole team here.

Am not religious person, but see the thread title.

mods move post as needed. Love the community of this board and feels good to vent.

I pen this tonight from the stroke unit at RGH Suffered right side stroke affecting left extremities and left face and speech just before noon today, but fortunate to get immediate medical care in less than an hour at hospital and enroute. They “pulled the clot” 3:00ish (thrombectomy?) and initial report is 100% blood flow restored, although they are moderately concerned about one spot they are watching.

RGH saved my life 11 years ago (perhaps more on that later) am so very thankful to
whole team here.

mods move post as needed. Love the community of this board and feels good to vent.

That’s crazy. Glad you’re ok and prayers up for a speedy recovery!!

Thoughts and prayers for you, a swift and full recovery. Thankfully you are not lie most of us who would ignore the symptoms, at least for a while. You sought help and got it quickly. Thanks to all of those who provided you care and treatment.

whole team here.

Glad you are doing well.

Was a little confused by the title of this thread but I think you meant to type ts and ps, which means thoughts and prayers. You are in my thoughts and prayers big guy. Hope you make a complete recovery soon.

So very very glad you caught this in time. It was a brilliant move on your part! Let us know how you are doing.

whole team here.

So glad you are okay. Get well. We only get one of these. Do whatever they tell you to do to take care of yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom