Rick Pitino with a gem | Syracusefan.com

Rick Pitino with a gem

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
"The teams you lost aren't as good in football as the teams you're bringing in."

He's right. Boise would kick our ass in football.

It's hard to argue with that right now. I don't think there's a chance Cuse could beat Boise or Houston this year, and the others are probably a toss-up. The part that made Pitino look like a dope is when he followed that up by saying the comissioner deserves a raise for the great job hes doing.

Bottom line for me is that we're getting a boost in football, and the ACC is getting a boost in Basketball and Lacrosse.

I thought about that when I saw the list on ESPN - I thought. my god the BE has fallen apart. Then I thought about it and realized that most of the new teams would beat SU. And suddenly 10+ years of a horrible football program finally hit all at once.

These are teams (other than boise) that were basically targeted b/c they were pretty good this year (except for UCF). They don't have much of a history of success.

These are teams (other than boise) that were basically targeted b/c they were pretty good this year (except for UCF). They don't have much of a history of success.
The word on local radio here in Dallas is that June Jones is heading to Arizona State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom