Riddle me this Batman... | Syracusefan.com

Riddle me this Batman...

SU2NASA

All American
If we're the second #1 seed, and the Ohio State-Michigan State winner would be the last #1, how did we get the top #2 seed?

And how are we not playing against a play-in game winner?

If we're the second #1 seed, and the Ohio State-Michigan State winner would be the last #1, how did we get the top #2 seed?

And how are we not playing against a play-in game winner?
B/c the play ins are not 16/17. We have the #67 rated team

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

As someone noted in the past couple days, it's based more on geography than on the 'S' curve.

B/c the play ins are not 16/17. We have the #67 rated team

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Then it's bullshit for a team rated higher than UNC-Asheville to have to play their way in to being a 16-seed.

As someone noted in the past couple days, it's based more on geography than on the 'S' curve.

How does Ohio State or Duke going to Boston have anything to do with geography?

Marsh theorized that they wanted only one 16/16 matchup per day in the first round. I challenged it, but at the end of the day it makes sense from a tV perspective. TV probably wants one "better" game in each day of round one.

Kentucky was the overall #1, and since they play on Thursday like us, they get the play in game. (Louisville is also closer to Dayton)

I am still scratching my head over the 14 seed play in game. Why would they not make a play in game for the 11.

Ohio State was the 3rd 2-seed from what I heard on CBS.

As far as the play-in game goes, one play-in game is on tuesday and that winner goes to a thursday site which is louisville against Kentucky because they are the best 1 seed playing on thursday. The other play-in game is on wednesday and that game goes to a friday site which is greensboro against North Carolina because they are the best 1 seed playing on friday.

I'm sure this was posted, but Hathaway said Ohio State was the #7. So we did get the right #2 seed.

Mich State is the 4 and Mizzou is the 8. That part they couldn't really get right because of geography. i.e. no good teams on the west coast. West shouldn't even have a region this year.

Ohio State was the 3rd 2-seed from what I heard on CBS.

As far as the play-in game goes, one play-in game is on tuesday and that winner goes to a thursday site which is louisville against Kentucky because they are the best 1 seed playing on thursday. The other play-in game is on wednesday and that game goes to a friday site which is greensboro against North Carolina because they are the best 1 seed playing on friday.

So Hathaway says they debated over which one got the last #1 seed and OSU is the third #2? Makes sense.

So Hathaway says they debated over which one got the last #1 seed and OSU is the third #2? Makes sense.
I heard that Hathaway's wife is named Jane and she is from the Beverly Hillbillies
images

Marsh theorized that they wanted only one 16/16 matchup per day in the first round. I challenged it, but at the end of the day it makes sense from a tV perspective. TV probably wants one "better" game in each day of round one.

Kentucky was the overall #1, and since they play on Thursday like us, they get the play in game. (Louisville is also closer to Dayton)

It was really the only way they were going to do it

FWIW: i bet JB is thankful that the 16 they got, didnt play on tuesday.

he believes in momentum and rythym.

this is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom