Women's Volleyball - RIP Carrie Urton McCaw | Syracusefan.com

Women's Volleyball RIP Carrie Urton McCaw

Carrie was a good friend in college and a roommate after graduation. Post graduation, she moved in with her then fiancé, my roommate. We celebrated Christmas together. I attended their wedding. I am deeply saddened by this news.

Carrie was a good friend in college and a roommate after graduation. Post graduation, she moved in with her then fiancé, my roommate. We celebrated Christmas together. I attended their wedding. I am deeply saddened by this news.
I'm so sorry. Prayers for her husband, family and friends.

My deepest condolences NJ.

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences.

Condolences. So young. What an awful thing to happen.

I am hearing there may be a brief ceremony and moment of silence before the men’s basketball game with Louisville. The other mom in the car played volleyball there, and both families live in Louisville.

I am hearing there may be a brief ceremony and moment of silence before the men’s basketball game with Louisville. The other mom in the car played volleyball there, and both families live in Louisville.
For the record I am hearing this from Vince Tyra through Carrie’s husband.

1582202263332.png

That is a shot of Carrie with essentially the core of the Field Hockey team from the mid-nineties. Stuff like this really makes me miss college in a very different way. The funeral is today.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom