RIP Olivia Newton-John | Syracusefan.com

RIP Olivia Newton-John

Dame Olivia Newton-John (73) passed away peacefully at her Ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends. We ask that everyone please respect the family’s privacy during this very difficult time.

Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer. Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that any donations be made in her memory to the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund (ONJFoundationFund.org).

Olivia is survived by her husband John Easterling; daughter Chloe Lattanzi; sister Sarah Newton-John; brother Toby Newton-John; nieces and nephews Tottie, Fiona and Brett Goldsmith; Emerson, Charlie, Zac, Jeremy, Randall, and Pierz Newton-John; Jude Newton-Stock, Layla Lee; Kira and Tasha Edelstein; and Brin and Valerie Hall.

- via John Easterling, husband, Olivia Newton-John

Sigh...

Some people aren't supposed to die.

If ONJ can die, what chance do we have?

Last edited:
RIP

my favorite song of hers...

I distinctly remember hearing this song on the radio as my dad was driving us from Cuse to Cooperstown for the 1980 Hall of Fame game between the Pirates and White Sox. It was the year after the Pirates won the World Series. I got Willie Stargell's autograph and I remember going to the amazing store outside of Doubleday Field that had a batting cage and tons of baseball cards, memorabilia, and a wall full of those plastic batting helmets that were so prevalent at the time. So yeah... Olivia Newton John's Magic is a great song. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom