Rivalry Week: UAlbany vs Vermont on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Rivalry Week: UAlbany vs Vermont on ESPNU

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Might not have all the cache of Duke vs UNC but UAlbany is up nine at halftime vs the hated enemy. Glad they are playing well on national TV.

Well that didn't last long. UVM nine straight points to open the 2nd half. Tie game.

Albany up 10 at the under 12. UVM hasn't lost a conference game this year and most of last year. This is a big game.

I've played hoops with Ari numerous times. Great guy.

I love UVM's movement on offense.

UVM is solid. It will be tough to beat them at home in their conference tourney.

Agree...but if they lose I’ll be ecstatic. UVM is in my top five least favorite programs; any time they lose it’s a good day.

Agree...but if they lose I’ll be ecstatic. UVM is in my top five least favorite programs; any time they lose it’s a good day.
It won't be this day...

"They don't beat themselves," UAlbany coach Will Brown said. "That's probably their biggest strength. A prime example of that is 20-for-20 from the free-throw line. We did more to hurt ourselves than Vermont did to hurt themselves. The better basketball team won."

Jeezum. That's a pretty awesome stat.

Sorry tee1222 but UVM is just good this year.

"They don't beat themselves," UAlbany coach Will Brown said. "That's probably their biggest strength. A prime example of that is 20-for-20 from the free-throw line. We did more to hurt ourselves than Vermont did to hurt themselves. The better basketball team won."

Jeezum. That's a pretty awesome stat.

Sorry tee1222 but UVM is just good this year.

Is Chester Copperpot, that red-headed pain in the arse, still around the program?

Is Chester Copperpot, that red-headed pain in the arse, still around the program?
Nahh. Math teacher and girls high school coach in Vermont though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom