Road trip | Syracusefan.com

Road trip

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
On my way cross country I stopped at the dennys in Gallup, NM for fuel and a bite. As I was finishing my 2nd coffee after my ranchos huervos, this...person came in, I make no judgements there because, a beautiful elf I would say, think young Bowie, wearing an iridescent gold foil scale (?) jacket that goes down to naked knees, barefoot with long white hair and strides right toward me.

Just as she gets to my stool, a flash of blue light strobed the counter three times, and my vision went purple if you're ever seen an arc flash. I heard a couple customers and my waitresses voice scream as I felt the counter and ducked down under it, holding on to the underside and the stool base. After about what seemed like 20 but was probably 2 minutes my vision became clear enough to see a manila envelope on the floor.

The commotion stopped about the time I saw the envelope. I don't how to describe what I heard when I was crouched and blinded. Horrific gruesome noises and cries for help and screams of pain and then laughter and giggles and grunts and the female O from pr0n soundtracks in some confusing cacophony of human experience that ended abruptly when I saw that envelope.

It was silent. I peeked out toward the door where the mysterious gold clad elf came from as my eyes came back and saw no one. Gingerly getting to my feet, there was no one behind the counter. The couple in the corner was gone. Everyone was gone. Just gone. I was alone in a Denny's at 4:08 AM.

The envelope. I picked it up and set it on the counter in front of me and refilled my coffee one more time. Went out the door and continued my trip. I had to be in Cincinnati in 48 hours. I mean what is time anyway.

When I finally got the courage to look in the envelope three weeks later, I found this book. Could be a fake, Sure. I don't know what I saw but in that book 2019-2020 Syracuse and Florida 2006-7 share a historical footnote.

We'll see. Maybe me finding it changed the future. Isn't that part of the theory? Not sure and I am super cash poor right now as I just had to flip back two houses we rented that got trashed or I'd be in Vegas.

(venmo me $100,000 for my 100% lock of the week)

Fun stories aside. We get to witness.

Let's Go Orange.

Last edited:
These types of things have been known to happen from time to time on ol' route 66 :)

66.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom