Rob Murphy | Syracusefan.com

Rob Murphy

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
He is doing a nice job and they have some talent on that team. My question is his sideline demeanor. I like that he isn't showboating for air time, but is that how he usually coaches? He is almost too calm and not engaged enough. I know they took a ton of 3's but if that FT discrepancy had SU on the short end this forum would be on fire. I'm just curious if his demeanor changes when he is matching wits with JB or is that his usual MO.

He is doing a nice job and they have some talent on that team. My question is his sideline demeanor. I like that he isn't showboating for air time, but is that how he usually coaches? He is almost too calm and not engaged enough. I know they took a ton of 3's but if that FT discrepancy had SU on the short end this forum would be on fire. I'm just curious if his demeanor changes when he is matching wits with JB or is that his usual MO.
Was wondering the same thing. Possibly he is a bit different coach in the Dome since he and his wife have a home in the Syracuse area, and she still works here. Seemed many times last night he looked like a coach that wanted to explode but elected to keep his emotions close to the vest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom