Rob Spence Ready to Leave College Ranks to Coach CCS Football ... | Syracusefan.com

Rob Spence Ready to Leave College Ranks to Coach CCS Football ...

i'm convinced that lots of assistant coaches go all in on being different on the off chance it works. take a look at what other schools are doing and find something completely different. spence made a big gamble on being the bubble screen guy at clemson and syracuse. if it had worked, cha ching. i bet that deep down he probably knew it wasn't the best approach for either of those teams but rolling the dice on being unique has a small chance at a giant jackpot

I wish coach Spence well and if I remember correctly he has quite a few children and mouths to feed. I hope this works out for him.

i'm convinced that lots of assistant coaches go all in on being different on the off chance it works. take a look at what other schools are doing and find something completely different. spence made a big gamble on being the bubble screen guy at clemson and syracuse. if it had worked, cha ching. i bet that deep down he probably knew it wasn't the best approach for either of those teams but rolling the dice on being unique has a small chance at a giant jackpot

If he were an IPO, I would not have invested in bubble screen guy. The successful ideas are spreading out the field. He was congesting it. I've got this great idea, I'll pass the ball to you in the middle of traffic with 11 guys crowding you and wanting to destroy you. You see if you can navigate your way out of it. He'd have a better chance taking it to Hollywood as a movie script.

If he were an IPO, I would not have invested in bubble screen guy. The successful ideas are spreading out the field. He was congesting it. I've got this great idea, I'll pass the ball to you in the middle of traffic with 11 guys crowding you and wanting to destroy you. You see if you can navigate your way out of it. He'd have a better chance taking it to Hollywood as a movie script.
lots of people try the successful ideas. stupid ideas have little competition!

Millhouse said:
lots of people try the successful ideas. stupid ideas have little competition!

I will say that where his bubble sets itself apart is having the QB look right, then throw back to the WR on his left. I think (but can't confirm) that it would work the opposite way as well.

I will say that where his bubble sets itself apart is having the QB look right, then throw back to the WR on his left. I think (but can't confirm) that it would work the opposite way as well.
the whole no illegal man downfield thing might've worked to our advantage if our 40.5 40 time guys could've actually gotten downfield at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom