Roberson/Coleman /Lydon | Syracusefan.com

Roberson/Coleman /Lydon

20Plus

That's the frontline at least should be for 15-20 mins.
Better defense is with better rebounding!
They can all pass better then the Fair,Grant,Rak.

Malachi and Trevor and Mike should rotate more on the 1-2

This is the point that needs to change I've seen every minute so thanks for the needless clarification

This is the point that needs to change.
I've seen every minute of the games.

He's more than capable and was recruited for that position.

Coaching staff made the change to him as a forward because of our lack of frontcourt players so he can do it.

That's not even the point of the lineup (it's not about Malachi) it is about getting the two forwards more minutes together with Coleman to improve our work on the boards!

I agree with you on this. The problem with this line up is that we have zero forward or center back ups when we play this way. Its possible it might get 15-20 minutes a game, but that feels like a long shot to me.

What I would like to see is this become our closing line up that plays the last five minutes of the game to close out the win.

I don't think it is fair to ask Malachi to play the 2 and 3 in the zone. He is only a freshman and they are completely different. How many people have been asked to do this? We tried it with Dirty up top and it didn't work and we have done it with Silent G. I can't think of anyone else in recent memory.

agree depth issue.

We can really tweak the zone more with Lydon and Coleman both on the floor together though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom