Roberson MIA... again | Syracusefan.com

Roberson MIA... again

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
37 minutes...2 rebounds. The old line is that a dead man could get 1 rebound.
Such a frustrating player. every so often he has a monster game to tantalize you. But he has a lot of stinkers. Rebounding is mostly positioning and effort.

Such a frustrating player. every so often he has a monster game to tantalize you. But he has a lot of stinkers. Rebounding is mostly positioning and effort.

Yeah, meant to post about this as well - I thought he would have an impact tonight. Not so much.

Since were piling on tonight, Roberson, Coleman and Cooney have hardly progressed over the last few years.

The guy can go for 19 and 10 against national champion Duke as a soph, and still frequently have complete non factor games like tonight. I'm honestly puzzled on him. No idea.

I just checked one of the online dictionaries for the word Enigma, and lo and behold there was a photo of TR.

Very disappointed in him, he should be a double double machine. 2 rebounds is inexcusable for a guy who is as good a rebounder as he is.

I sometimes wonder if Tyler is aware where all the offensive guys are when hes playing defense he doesn't look around much just slides and watches the ball.

There was one play where whisky had 3 guys on the other side of the court one guy at the top of the three point line and one shooter at the top of the zone on his side, and I was thinking to myself you got to trap uptop on that one Roberson. Would love to see him cheat alittle more on defense, in a bad offensive game like this, but he also rebounds the ball so well to make up for it.

The play he fouled out own his arms were not straight up, again.

Positive criticisms though those can be corrected.

Team was just on tired tired legs all of them.

It seemed to me on many plays that there were three tall Badgers under the bucket - and Roberson. No other Orange in sight. I haven't watched the replay - and won't - but that was my subjective impression.

The old line is a classic quote from JB, after one of his players only got one rebound: "That's one more than a dead man could get."

Yea, JB used the word mental in his PC. Said TRob has to work on the mental part of his game, to make himself more consistent. He needs to go all Woody Hayes on his ass.

Roberson could be an AA if he could hit a 15 footer. why isn't he locking himself in the gym until he hits these?

He has one of the most awkward offensive games of any Syracuse player.

Almost the complete inverse of cj fair who had a knack for finding buckets.

The whole game he got the ball at the top of the key did a half assed pump fake then drove to the lane where three badgers who knew he can't knock that shot down consistently packed it into the paint. This happened like 5 separate times and he was called for several charges.

He has become so hesitant on his midrange game that it is becoming a liability for the team on offensive sets.

Since were piling on tonight, Roberson, Coleman and Cooney have hardly progressed over the last few years.
Not fair to Coleman who has been injured. Also Cooney has added to his skill set considerably if not consistently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom