Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Roberson

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
i think hes about to take that sophmore leap we were all hoping for. he was in the doghouse and injured the first month. now hes ready! we really need him and silent g to be healthy and consistent, i dont see buss bj or kaleb making big contributions this year. if those 2 play well i think we'll make the tournament as a solid 8/9 seed.

Last edited:
Agreed I think he's finally going to unleash himself and just play. Last game was a huge step for him and for JB with him IMO. The more productive you are and the more effort you play with the more leeway JB is going to give you to make some mistakes.

i agree. Out of the Roberson, BJ, Buss, Gbinje, and Kaleb group, I think Roberson is the guy most likely to break out in the second half. We will need it.

Actually breaking out for sure Roberson is the closest and some would say he did last game so maybe we are just waiting to see if it sticks.

I'm only looking for Kaleb to settle in more than break out. It's all confidence, speed of the game and mental with him at this point IMO. He just needs reps and to be less worried about playing a certain way rather than just playing the way that he can.

The Gbinje situation is strange and I can't quite put my finger on it. The fact that JB moved him into the starting rotation once Roberson was supposedly back and healthy struck me as weird. There is just something off with Mike this year and I don't know what it is. He has the game to be doing much more no question in my mind.

BJ is getting closer every outing IMO. He has to work on overcommitting defensively as well as recovering more quickly in the tough rotations/slides that the wing needs to make. Offensively I'm pretty convinced its just about letting the shot go at this point rather than trying to guide it. The rest of his offense will look twice as good once the jumper is regularly falling.

It doesn't look like Buss is going to be given much opportunity moving forward if recent history is any indication. He is better than Joseph defensively but other than that no matter how poorly the other guards have played (at times) they have statistically been better and l0oked better IMO.

Last edited:
i think hes about to take that sophmore leap we were all hoping for. he was in the doghouse and injured the first month. now hes ready! we really need him and silent g to be healthy and consistent, i dont see buss bj or kaleb making big contributions this year. if those 2 play well i think we'll make the tournament as a solid 8/9 seed.

Give me a 10 seed all day over 8/9.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom