Roberson's hands | Syracusefan.com

Roberson's hands

tyler robovac!

8455003.jpg

And learn some post moves, and learn how to relax. And learn how to not interfere with our own basket. His rebounding is great, I certainly agree with you.
Worst (or best?) offensive goaltender ever. Never an award they hand out.
But still. Can't beat his rebounding and the defense is coming along. We're getting there.

I can see Roberson exploding onto the national scene his senior year with some good offensive game like Christmas has. The size, strength, and talent is there in Roberson; it's simply a matter cultivating his basketball skills and assertiveness.

The guy has the best rebounding hands ever! He almost never bobbles or loses the ball. If it's in his area, he's like a vacuum cleaner.. WHOOSH!

He's got Baye Keita hands when trying to catch a pass though.

Can you imagine if he develops an offensive game. I mean a 20/20 game wouldn't be out of the question and only seems like a matter of time before it could happen. He has a high ceiling and it's scary for opposing teams.

iommi said:
And learn some post moves, and learn how to relax. And learn how to not interfere with our own basket. His rebounding is great, I certainly agree with you.
Why does he always grab the rim like that?!? WHY ?!?!?

I can see Roberson exploding onto the national scene his senior year with some good offensive game like Christmas has. The size, strength, and talent is there in Roberson; it's simply a matter cultivating his basketball skills and assertiveness.
Seeing the flashes this year, it could be next year. He can make that 15 ft shot but is hesitant to take it. I wonder if he's been told not to because if he isn't under the basket, rebounds are real iffie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom