Robert Kardashian hid evidence in OJ Simpson murder case, Fred Goldman says | Syracusefan.com

Robert Kardashian hid evidence in OJ Simpson murder case, Fred Goldman says

There's an author out there who says the real killer was O.J.'s son Jason, a chef. In his book, he notes that Jason was never interviewed by the police, his alibi is sketchy, there was a lack of blood in certain parts of O.J.'s home that should have been found if O.J. was all covered with blood from the killings. O.J. was reportedly protecting his son, who has a history of violence and carried the kind of knife that was used in the killings. Plus, the murder weapon was never found.

I've seen better write ups than this one, but here's a link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10892053/OJ-Simpson-was-he-innocent-all-along.html

I guess it's hard for OJ to find the real killer now that he is in jail. I wonder how that was going anyway? :rolleyes:

I guess it's hard for OJ to find the real killer now that he is in jail. I wonder how that was going anyway? :rolleyes:

Well, that's the point. The police were so convinced it was O.J., they never even interviewed his son. They never found bloody clothes belonging to O.J., and the story works for me because it still places O.J. at the scene, but it addresses the lack of a murder weapon and the shortcomings of the blood evidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom