Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday - Robert Morris Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday Robert Morris Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
How many lockers do you think Axe was stuffed in high school? Trying so hard to be edgy, like a national media guy. But every column ends up entirely predictable.

I think the RoMo game should be cancelled. We don't need it to make the tourney thanks to our 2nd UVA win and there's way too much going on to focus on the game anyway. The players (and coaches) need some rest and protection from the media in order to regroup for the playoffs.

I think the RoMo game should be cancelled. We don't need it to make the tourney thanks to our 2nd UVA win and there's way too much going on to focus on the game anyway. The players (and coaches) need some rest and protection from the media in order to regroup for the playoffs.

I'll look at it from the other side. They need this game to hopefully get some confidence going into the tournament. It's May but this team has plenty to work on (on both sides of the ball). For the Seniors that came back and the ones that are moving on you don't have a lot of opportunties left, they should enjoy every game they have at this point.

Look if you can't beat Robert Morris in what is esentially a defacto play in game then you don't deserve to be in the tournament. Were talking about a team that was pre-season #2 and the ACC favorite, taking on a solid indep team who while at 7-5 has lost to every P5 team they have played comfortably save for UVA who couldn't stop turning the ball over or get a clean clear in the 4th. Win the dame game.

Last edited:
Look if you can't beat Robert Morris in what is esentially a defacto play in game then you don't deserve to be in the tournament. Were talking about a team that was pre-season #2 and the ACC favorite, taking on a solid indep team who while at 7-5 has lost to every P5 team they have played comfortably save for UVA who couldn't stop turning the ball over or get a clean clear in the 4th. Win the dame game.
I hear you. My concern is that RoMo has some real offensive talent - Canadians like Ryan Smith (taken in the PLL Draft) and Jake Boudreau. If they get a lot of possessions, they can be very dangerous.

I hear you. My concern is that RoMo has some real offensive talent - Canadians like Ryan Smith (taken in the PLL Draft) and Jake Boudreau. If they get a lot of possessions, they can be very dangerous.

I agree, they are not holy Cross. They have a very good offense with multiple scorers and have been played a tough schedule so they will not be intimidated. That said their two main fogos' are both under 50 with the main FOGO actually at 42% and the back up at 47% and as a team they are at 41%.

They are a good man down D team but awful on the man up. Their goalie gives up over 12 goals a game and is saving just above 50%. They are also turning it over on average 17.5 times a game.

They have given up 16 goals to Duke (Dukes second game of the year)
21 to High Point
19 to ND
14 to UVA
19 to Drexel
15 to Jax
12 to Utah in their last game which was a win

They are a veteran team with their top 5 scorers being Seniors. This again is no gimmie but a game SU should win 9 out of 10 if it comes to play.

Desko press conference ROMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom