Robinson and Bowman | Syracusefan.com

Robinson and Bowman

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Back next year and if they have any semblance of a frontcourt next yesr are going to be pretty damn tough. Was extremely jealous of not just their shooting but how aggressive they are in all facets. Bowman plays like hes still on the football field

If BC has a good center or PF they would be a really dangerous team. All they do is shoot 3's. They have nobody who can score in the paint. And we looked lost on defense. You have to overplay the arc and we played a normal defense. Getting torched for 14-27 from 3 by a team tat can only hurt you with 3's is just bad.

also remember that Chatman as that 3rd sniper has been really big for BC when they're clicking these last 2 years - he's gone after this year

I think Robinson is legit the best player in the league - not fully sold on Bowman though - so hot and cold - reminds me of some of those dudes St.Johns has had (other than Ponds who's the real deal) the past few years

Robinson, I would assume, will at least test the waters.
But yeah when they're on they're dynamite

Yea he definitely should, I like him at the next level a lot actually

If either of these guys played for us they would be gone after the season. I don't get how other teams keep their star players. How in the world is Joel Berry back at UNC this year? How is half of Nova back? As soon as one of our guys has 3 good games it's off to the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom