Roc Printed $$$$$$ Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Roc Printed $$$$$$ Tonight

iommi

Living Legend
Playing against one of the best bigs in the college game, Roc bounced back and carried us on his back. What an amazing performance.

This performance is what we've come to expect from Roc this year. Hopefully the scouts who watched him against Duke also watched this game and saw what he's really capable of. Great job, Roc, and great job by his teammates setting him up inside. This game, Roc finished with ease. It was a beautiful thing to watch.

Playing against one of the best bigs in the college game, Roc bounced back and carried us on his back. What an amazing performance.

This performance is what we've come to expect from Roc this year. Hopefully the scouts who watched him against Duke also watched this game and saw what he's really capable of. Great job, Roc, and great job by his teammates setting him up inside. This game, Roc finished with ease. It was a beautiful thing to watch.
He's played well against everyone except the #1 draft pick.

Terrific bounce back performance. Harrel is no slouch.

Great to see.

This is our de facto tourney, this current stretch. Wins like this, imo, have extra special meaning and especially for Rak.

Let's surprise everyone and win out. Give Rak a sendoff for an awesome player. And celebrate the team and coaches that are sticking with this year even though there is no NCAA tourney.

One bad offensive game against the probable # 1 pick is not going to affect Rak's draft status.
But he sent a message tonight!
He made Harrell just another player.
And he's got a rematch against Okafor on the agenda.

The real unfortunate thing about the Duke game...a couple of more Rak makes or the layups Roberson missed and it's a different game.

Who would have thought people should have kept their #hottakes to themselves for a day or two.

I said in that other thread-starter that he'd have other opportunities to bounce back. The Duke game was one huge missed opportunity. He came back in a huge way tonight.

Honestly, a far more important matchup than Saturday. Okafor is an NBA 5, Rak isn't. Harrell and Rak play the same position in the NBA. Tonight helped more than Saturday hurt.

Honestly, a far more important matchup than Saturday. Okafor is an NBA 5, Rak isn't. Harrell and Rak play the same position in the NBA. Tonight helped more than Saturday hurt.
Interesting that before the game Pitino called Rak one of the best FORWARDS in the country.

Maybe, just maybe, the Duke game last Saturday was a setup!! What better way to close out the season - the entire season - than to beat Duke at home. Right now I am sure Duke sees Syracuse as a bunch of softies but if we come out and hit on all cylinders and Xmas turns the tables on Okafor it could be a very interesting game. That for sure would make the season for the Orange - beating #3 or #4 Duke at Cameron.

Maybe, just maybe, the Duke game last Saturday was a setup!! What better way to close out the season - the entire season - than to beat Duke at home. Right now I am sure Duke sees Syracuse as a bunch of softies but if we come out and hit on all cylinders and Xmas turns the tables on Okafor it could be a very interesting game. That for sure would make the season for the Orange - beating #3 or #4 Duke at Cameron.
Why would Duke see us as a bunch of softies? We almost beat them missing a billion bunnies.

I don't think I've ever won a bet in my life, but I'll put my money on Rak in the Okafor rematch.

Rak made some major league offensive moves in that Duke game, they just didn't drop.

I don't think I've ever won a bet in my life, but I'll put my money on Rak in the Okafor rematch.

Rak made some major league offensive moves in that Duke game, they just didn't drop.

I agree with this as long as the refs let him get at least 25 minutes on the floor. The thing is, they probably won't.

The entire Rak vs Okafor matchup was overblown as far as next level predictive value.

Rak is a 4 at the next level while Okafor is a 5. Okafor is much bigger than most guys Rak would be facing at the next level.

The guy he played tonight is a more apt matchup. Although they werent even matched up all that often.

Have you ever been checked for ADD? ;) Rak had a monster game and should have gone to the line for a couple more "and 1's " after watching the replays of his arm getting whacked on several of his shots. He didn't actually get this points vs their big man though. Foul trouble kept their big on Roberson much of the game. That and few double teams and 3-4 great assists to him for easy dunks. Its amazing how not getting totally gang tackled by 2-3 Duke blue uniforms with no whistles can lead to a great game.

Waiting for next game where Rak doesn't go 9 for 10 to see how he burned his $$$$$$$$.;)

I watched at work. Kept saying feed the big man. Then often booooom. Great game.

Wish Mr. Christmas had the big show to show off his big talent.
Damn you NCAA! or us, still unsure

cuseattle said:
Wish Mr. Christmas had the big show to show off his big talent. Damn you NCAA! or us, still unsure

Might have been only one game.

Nope. They only ever watch one game. There is no cross checking or video to watch either. He was done after Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom