Rochester Razorsharks camp with Mookie Jones, Brandon Reese, Lawrence Moten, Louie McCroskey. | Syracusefan.com

Rochester Razorsharks camp with Mookie Jones, Brandon Reese, Lawrence Moten, Louie McCroskey.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
1484234_243975852431465_598527835_n.jpg

If Moten can make this work, forget coaching and let's go straight for the Nobel Peace Prize.
or take them on the road to Nashville where they can participate in outrageous 6 man tag team matches for Impact wrestling

one of these things is not like the others . . .

jeezus, Mookie looks huge
I had mentioned this last week that I knew someone who plays against Mookie in a rec league in Syracuse and told me that Mookie had put on quite a bit of weight.

So 3/4s of that group can kick rocks for various reasons, and the other quarter is the greatest scorer in SU history.

Did Mookie eat Robert Traylor?

Golly.

Holy crap… I just Wikipedia'ed Robert Traylor, and he died two years ago. Was this common knowledge?

(I wasn't sharing this to make you feel bad - I LOLed at your post before I looked this up.)

So 3/4s of that group can kick rocks for various reasons, and the other quarter is the greatest scorer in SU history.
It's great we got our photos back as part of our posts and yours is your "thickburger" post. That's definitely a classic. Mine was the Hak block. Glad to see it back.

Holy crap… I just Wikipedia'ed Robert Traylor, and he died two years ago. Was this common knowledge?

(I wasn't sharing this to make you feel bad - I LOLed at your post before I looked this up.)

Yikes. If I ever knew that, it must've slipped my mind.

On a somewhat related note, his Michigan team looked phenomenal when they beat us in Puerto Rico in 1997 or 1998. I was pretty sure they were the best team in the country that night. Then they went on to lose like 10 games. That poor guy must've had a lousy work ethic, because there were times when he was completely unstoppable.

Lou will always have that amazing meaningless dunk in a beat down uconn gave us

Didn't Mookie play some semi-pro ball in Amsterdam?

Munchies anyone?