Rock Choke Jayhawk | Syracusefan.com

Rock Choke Jayhawk

Pretty sure if you're diving at the dude to foul him it's intentional. :)

Not complaining, nobody would likely call it that way.

Part of me feels badly for them. I mean, W.T.F. else is there in Kansas besides basketball? :noidea:

There is always the thrill of getting assaulted by the Kansas basketball team!! That seems to be a big secondary piece of excitement for most residents.

Would love to see the records of the teams they beat during that streak.

I don't know why, as a bubble team, we'd want ISU to win this game

Part of me feels badly for them. I mean, W.T.F. else is there in Kansas besides basketball? :noidea:

My friend reminded me yesterday they have The Little Apple.

They will be ok, will still be a one seed, and a 2nd round upset again.

Who said that we are going to be a bubble team?

That's true. We could suppose the member during our last meltdown gamethread was referring to the relief of no anxiety from no bubble as us being a shoe in, and favored for the first game or 2.

That's true. We could suppose the member during our last meltdown gamethread was referring to the relief of no anxiety from no bubble as us being a shoe in, and favored for the first game or 2.
game or two??? How about 3 as we win out.

Who said that we are going to be a bubble team?
Need a few more road wins before we're considered a shoe in. Hope we can keep up this momentum though.

I mean even The Kansas City is in Missouri. Kansas City, Kansas is just a burg on the other side of the river.

Even if it hurts us a bubble team, at this point in the season there are certain teams I never want to see win

Kentucky
Duke
Kansas

I am a little more annoyed by Baylor and West Virginia losing today at home to bubble teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom