Rodney Purvis | Syracusefan.com

Rodney Purvis

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
Saw he is transferring from NC State. Any chance we recruit him? Seems we have a need at the SG position...

Saw he is transferring from NC State. Any chance we recruit him? Seems we have an available scholarship and a need at the SG position...

UConn seems to be generating a lot of buzz...

he would have to sit out a season so don't see the point. we should be set by then at the position

with that said i wouldn't mind seeing bringing in a SR who has already graduated that is available to play immediately, especially if we have an extra scholarship should CJ decide to leave.

We're in the ACC now, don't think he could transfer here.

We're in the ACC now, don't think he could transfer here.
It was announced that he has been nixed from going to any ACC school including Cuse, ND, Ville, Pitt. Also Mizzou and Cinci, since they are playing them next year.

By the time he can play we will have Mike G. Jr., Patterson Soph., Cooney Jr., and BJ Johnson Soph all playing the SG position. I don't think we need another SG.

Is Taran Buie a possibility? He's from Albany and is leaving Hofstra amidst all the turmoil there. He played his freshman year at Penn St, sat out a year, and then played for Hofstra this year. I wonder if he'd be eligible right away?

Is Taran Buie a possibility? He's from Albany and is leaving Hofstra amidst all the turmoil there. He played his freshman year at Penn St, sat out a year, and then played for Hofstra this year. I wonder if he'd be eligible right away?
nope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom