Ron Patterson commits | Syracusefan.com

Ron Patterson commits

x

• x

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • x

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Man, I hope Jordan was a Temple lean, if not I'm PO'd about this one.

Man, I hope Jordan was a Temple lean, if not I'm PO'd about this one.
why, we got a guy we offered...this is how it should be...what is interesting is he was on campus Friday and today and no one knew...STEALTH

why, we got a guy we offered...this is how it should be...what is interesting is he was on campus Friday and today and no one knew...STEALTH

Exactly.
All trust in JB and the staff. As for Jordan...you slow, you blow. ;)

Wow, this guy is flashy as hell. Obviously his youtube videos are just highlights, but my god.

I realize he isn't as built, but his body type is really reminiscent of Paul Harris. GREAT for a G, not great for a F. He's a prototype zone 2G.

Hopefully MCW comes back next year. Otherwise we're playing a frosh point with no backup.

I realize he isn't as built, but his body type is really reminiscent of Paul Harris. GREAT for a G, not great for a F. He's a prototype zone 2G.

Definitely reminds me of Harris with a jump shot. Long arms and built like a linebacker.

Shannon brown was mentioned in another thread, I like that comparison better.

Shannon Brown is an absolute freak of an athlete though. Not that being 6'3" with a 6'10" wingspan is normal, but Brown's leaping ability is flat out ridiculous.

I do think Patterson was a very underrated prospect though.

so looks/sounds like he's mostly gotta work on his handle, huh?

Actually it was pretty well known he was visiting this weekend from Friday to Sunday...