Ron Thompson | Syracusefan.com

Ron Thompson

orangencpolice

Starter
We are in his top three. Michigan, Indiana and Cuse (not in that order). Michigan already has two commits (a three star and a four star). I really hope we can reel this kid in. I know with him being from Michigan it will be hard to sway him away from the Wolverines. I hope somebody like Rob Moore is pitching a tent outside his house and tapping on his window everynight before he goes to bed trying to convince him to go to Cuse (isn't that what Kelly did to convince Ishaq?)

On a serious note though, I think if we can land this kid it will help persuade other recruits to conside the Orage as well. I don't have any facts to back that but that is just what I think. Go Cuse.

The most recent interview says Syracuse, Illinois and Cincinnati..and Indiana is out..He will visit here in December..

Hey, don't forger that we will also have Joshua Parris in the mix aas well.

The most recent interview says Syracuse, Illinois and Cincinnati..and Indiana is out..He will visit here in December..
Thanks ej. I hope he decides to commit after his visit.

Means we will be runner up
To who? Cincy, who won't be in a BCS conference very soon, or Illinois, who we were a favorite over in the first place? We have a great relationship with the kid and I think we land him.

To who? Cincy, who won't be in a BCS conference very soon, or Illinois, who we were a favorite over in the first place? We have a great relationship with the kid and I think we land him.
what about Michigan and Indiana?

what about Michigan and Indiana?

He cooled on Michigan awhile ago as they pressured him to commit and Indiana is out of it now..for whatever reason... :noidea:

He cooled on Michigan awhile ago as they pressured him to commit and Indiana is out of it now..for whatever reason... :noidea:
Michigan already has 2 TE's for the class. Wasn't the only reason he looked into IU the Gunner Kiehl commitment? Or was it another player already on the team he's friends with? Gave them a cursory look from what I understood.

The kid was real hot on SU until Indiana offered after they landed Kiel, then Indiana doesn't talk to him, now Illinois and Cincy are in the mix. IMO, this is wide open.

If he commits, at least we already have built in marketing around him:

sugar+bear.jpg