Rony Seikaly at Burning Man | Syracusefan.com

Rony Seikaly at Burning Man

I wasnt there but I saw him at Pacha in NYC and again at a club in Miami. Hes a resident DJ down there, with quite a big following. His sets were both on point when I saw him, had the crowd amped up, lots of energy.

He is becoming a regular on Electric Area, channel 51 for those of you with Sirius/XM.

I don't know about that! I still prefer Tiesto, but Rony definitely knows what he is doing.

Nice! First of all, awesome that some of you have seen him. Second, good to hear he is semi-legit if not better.

Rony at Burning Man. That is straight up awesome.

44cuse

GOOD electronic music is finally making its way to the states. europe has been owning that for years

not that Rony is any good, never heard him. and it seems like he is a DJ, not a producer.

Rony Seikaly has a residency in Miami and plays frequently at International Events. Definately has a following and has produced some serious tracks. I believe Tiesto and Erick Morillo among others have remixed a few of Rony's hits. This is from last year, was a big track of his. Funny side note, I saw him at Pacha last year, wore a Cuse jersey...as did like 20 other people haha. Some wore his Heat jersey too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom