Rookie coach and rookie playcaller | Syracusefan.com

Rookie coach and rookie playcaller

Timonen

All Conference
this is unheard of. rookie coaches get coordinators like wade phillips or cam cameron because they can help teach them the league. i'm dumbfounded the bills brass would ok this, but i know all you bills fans will tell me i shouldn't be.

this is unheard of. rookie coaches get coordinators like wade phillips or cam cameron because they can help teach them the league. i'm dumbfounded the bills brass would ok this, but i know all you bills fans will tell me i shouldn't be.

Umm Marrone was "calling plays" in NO for 4 years wasnt he??

however they do it, they're way too leveraged with guys who haven't done anything in the league in a long long time. if marrone calls plays, he's losing something from a game management perspective. this just doesn't make sense.

I've yet to hear what Hacketts title will be. Seeing as Marrone has already stated he won't call the plays, I'd be surprised if Hackett is OC.

I've yet to hear what Hacketts title will be. Seeing as Marrone has already stated he won't call the plays, I'd be surprised if Hackett is OC.
on what planet is nfl qb coach (for the bills) a quicker road to a hc than bcs oc? odds are he gets derailed and starts over vs. being in line for a bcs hc job in 1-2 years.