Rooting for Pitt? | Syracusefan.com

Rooting for Pitt?

But we are slightly ahead of them in projections right now?

obviously I want us to beat Miami and get into the dance ourselves

after that, #goACC i guess

obviously I want us to beat Miami and get into the dance ourselves

after that, #goACC i guess
I would agree if we were a lock, that I'd root for the ACC bubble squads (besides Pitt and Duke) but in this instance I don't want any projected teams below us to win.

Shark - how much have you been drinking? Next question, can I have a sip?

Just kidding. I started drinking on the back nine and haven't stopped yet. I always come prepared.

upload_2017-3-7_21-13-47.png

No kidding. That's something you done see everyday. Both teams trying to miss free throws, and they made them both.

It kinda looked like the Ga Tech guy heard Peter Brady say "miss it, hit the rim"... and he ignored him and padded his stats.

The Pitt player just fired it at the rim and made it the hardest way possible.

Two things:

1) I want those 2 hours of my life back.
2) How the H did we lose to GT? Lammers looked like he was a mid-major stiff but was making everything against us.

Let's beat Miami tomorrow, please.

No kidding. That's something you done see everyday. Both teams trying to miss free throws, and they made them both.

It kinda looked like the Ga Tech guy heard Peter Brady say "miss it, hit the rim"... and he ignored him and padded his stats.

The Pitt player just fired it at the rim and made it the hardest way possible.

Robe should watch the video and try to miss too

Two things:

2) How the H did we lose to GT? Lammers looked like he was a mid-major stiff but was making everything against us.

Thought the same thing, we NEED to beat the U.

Lammers doesn't really like physical play. You need a a couple guys who can bang him around. Which is never going to be Cuse under our current system.
Pitt tried to give that game away and GT wouldn't take it.

Lammers doesn't really like physical play. You need a a couple guys who can bang him around. Which is never going to be Cuse under our current system.
Providing a tall obstacle might be enough. Hopefully Syracuse will be sporting some real centers next year instead of Lydon.

Two things:

Battle being sick = this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom