Rosters up | Syracusefan.com

Rosters up

T

tee1222

http://www.suathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=mbasket

Couple of big boys missing. As soon as the NCAA gets off their hard-working butts, I'm sure we will see Roberson and Obokoh. I would trade the NCAA for these guys any day.
tumblr_me7qo85p1S1r8yo2fo1_1280.jpg

At least Roberson and Obokoh will be even taller by the time they are cleared.

Still it blows and it sucks hat they won't get the experience of this early trip to Canada simply because the NCAA is sheeet.

The NCAA is so tiresome. Atleast they were pressured into allowing that Marine to play football. It shows there is hope out there.

There is hope that eventually the power Fball/Bball conferences will tell them either do it this way or you we are leaving you out in the cold. There is no hope that they will actually do anything on there own that doesn't help them to remain in power over amatuer athletic TV and advertisment money.

Btw, great young nucleus.
Sure CJ's last season.
But only one Junior in Rak, and the rest are Soph. and Freshmen.
Add Hammer and KJ into the mix for 2014.......
oooooh, doctah!

http://www.suathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=mbasket

Couple of big boys missing. As soon as the NCAA gets off their hard-working butts, I'm sure we will see Roberson and Obokoh. I would trade the NCAA for these guys any day.

Not defending the NCAA's collective absurdity in any way, shape, or form. But right now they are focusing on football related stuff.

It sucks for Roberson / Obokoh because of our summer tour, but my guess is that either player won't have any issue being cleared by the start of practice.

I get it: it stinks that they won't get a taste of game speed competition, or have the ability to get a few extra practices under their belt. Shitty timing, IMO.

Not defending the NCAA's collective absurdity in any way, shape, or form. But right now they are focusing on football related stuff.

It sucks for Roberson / Obokoh because of our summer tour, but my guess is that either player won't have any issue being cleared by the start of practice.

I get it: it stinks that they won't get a taste of game speed competition, or have the ability to get a few extra practices under their belt. Shitty timing, IMO.
Yeah, timing hurt them on this. But all in all, they'll be ok. Just wanted to see them play in August!

Pssst...pssst...Tim O'Toole isn't Director of Ops anymore.

Did he return to his prior role as Interim Men's Basketball Coordinator of Team Sport Operations?

If O'Toole has moved on I demand to know who the Permanent Men's Basketball Coordinator of Team Sport Operations is?

Yeah, timing hurt them on this. But all in all, they'll be ok. Just wanted to see them play in August!
Ready for November already Tee!

Also, as CTO pointed out to me last evening, Ross DeRemer is still on the roster, despite receiving a very nice framed jersey at Senoir Day last season.

Grants heigh is listed at 6' 8" What? I thought he grew to 7' 6" over the Summer ;)

Grants heigh is listed at 6' 8" What? I thought he grew to 7' 6" over the Summer ;)
Probably not yet updated but he said in interview recently that he's up to 6'9.
What is in that kid's water? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom