Round Two predictions | Syracusefan.com

Round Two predictions

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Today and tomorrow is what separates the men from the boys (and women from the girls for our female posters). How many of your Sweet Sixteen teams will be winners. Out of the top 1 through 4's which went chalk, i'm thinking 25% of them will not advance from this weekend. I would guess four of these schools will lose today or tomorrow: WVU, Kentucky, Butler, Louisville, Oregon or Purdue and it would not surprise me to see a #1 seed go down.

Today and tomorrow is what separates the men from the boys (and women from the girls for our female posters). How many of your Sweet Sixteen teams will be winners. Out of the top 1 through 4's which went chalk, i'm thinking 25% of them will not advance from this weekend. I would guess four of these schools will lose today or tomorrow: WVU, Kentucky, Butler, Louisville, Oregon or Purdue and it would not surprise me to see a #1 seed go down.
Today, Tomorrow and Monday if you are counting the ladies. ;)

Well my one seed prediction came through but I didn't expect it to be Nova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom