Roy Williams and Danny Manning | Syracusefan.com

Roy Williams and Danny Manning

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
I watched the end of both games. Roy lost the Duke game twice. Manning didn't post up Edwards. Reminds me of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm." JB at times drives me nuts, but he isn't stupid. He rarely, if ever, goes for dumb at the end of the game. Greatness sometimes takes the form of not being incompetent.

Wake's offense at the end of the game after Marek fouled out was horrendous. Roy struggled but Duke was a fluke. Wake was incompetent

I watched the end of both games. Roy lost the Duke game twice. Manning didn't post up Edwards. Reminds me of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm." JB at times drives me nuts, but he isn't stupid. He rarely, if ever, goes for dumb at the end of the game. Greatness sometimes takes the form of not being incompetent.
I think the non call on the inbounds had more of an impact than anything Roy did or didn't do.

There was tons of dumb in our game, too. And in other games, too often we have a play that works beautifully because of an obvious mismatch, and after we execute it once, we don't go back to it.

Carolina v Duke — that's always going to be a toss-up. Announcers said both teams, out of 100 games, had won 50 each. The total points scored was exactly even. That tonight's game went to two overtimes, with bizarre, incredible plays to end each... was only fitting.

Danny Manning — i dunno. Maybe that play were Sarr was dribbling through traffic, was that supposed to exploit Edwards? Sometimes stuff just doesn't work out, even if you think to target something/someone. And there are four other dudes on your team on the floor. Maybe you like other plays/players for different/better reasons. Edwards may be raw and inexperienced, but he's still quick and didn't have to worry about fouls. Plus Eli had been pretty good on help defense with those blocks. Who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom