RPI #301 in the NCAA Tournament? | Syracusefan.com

RPI #301 in the NCAA Tournament?

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
11-22 Prairie View A&M is up 38-31 at the half vs Texas Southern.

They entered the SWAC tournament, the worst conference in America, at 8-22 on the season. It would be a nice story to win 4 games in 5 days... but they would have to be the worst NCAA tournament team ever.

11-22 Prairie View A&M is up 38-31 at the half vs Texas Southern.

They entered the SWAC tournament, the worst conference in America, at 8-22 on the season. It would be a nice story to win 4 games in 5 days... but they would have to be the worst NCAA tournament team ever.

Are they eligible...there are like four or five SWAC teams that cannot play in the NCAAs.

I made my largest bet of the day on Prairie View (which is still very small, because I just do it for fun)

They were 11 point dogs, but
1. Had played well the last 3 games (obviously found something)
2. Beat Texas Southern at home by 8
3. Lost at Texas Souterhn in triple OT.

My theory of using results from the first 2 games of the year has worked quite well this week... in my small bets though (so no real payoff either)

If the average margin between two teams in the 2 prior matchups of the year is 6 points different than the current line, bet it.

Are they eligible...there are like four or five SWAC teams that cannot play in the NCAAs.

Yes, they are not one of the 4 teams.

How great would that be? It would be their Super Bowl, World Series, and World Cup all rolled into one. Go Panthers!

They are blowing it now.

They were up 34-23 with 3 minutes left in the first half. They are now down 42-40. Basically a 19-6 run over 7 minutes.

I was amazed that conference was playing in the Rockets arena. Looking at the first few rows there were more people there than I expected but I have a feeling they didn't quite sell it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom