RU fans believing what they want to believe | Syracusefan.com

RU fans believing what they want to believe

"Hey, look, a chubby middle aged guy -- must be Bernie Fine!"

And I know exactly which guy they are referring to. He sits next to the young black guy who looks exactly like Wee-Bey from The Wire every game.

"Hey, look, a chubby middle aged guy -- must be Bernie Fine!"

And I know exactly which guy they are referring to. He sits next to the young black guy who looks exactly like Wee-Bey from The Wire every game.

Joe Fields?

My god, the dumbest fanbase in history. If anyone still has a rival s username please set the 20 fans on there bball board straight.

My god, the dumbest fanbase in history. If anyone still has a rival s username please set the 20 fans on there bball board straight.

I tried to. I could not find my password.

Copy the link, paste it in the URL, enter in "r ivals.com" and delete the space after rutgers.

EDIT: Can we for the love of God and all that is holy please remove r ivals and s cout as censored words? Please? Good lord, PLEASE?

Still cant figure it out. Im a dolt. Put the "" where?

Why can we not write the name r!vals but we link several r!vals boards at the top? Makes no sense. Or has this been answered a dozen times already?

In any case, just click on the Rutgers dropdown at the top in 'Opponent Links' and you'll get there.

Copy the link, paste it in the URL, enter in "r ivals.com" and delete the space after rutgers.

EDIT: Can we for the love of God and all that is holy please remove r ivals and s cout as censored words? Please? Good lord, PLEASE?

Not going to speak for Bees or Tom Emery but its been addressed before that it is a legal issue and will not be changing.

Why can we not write the name r!vals but we link several r!vals boards at the top? Makes no sense. Or has this been answered a dozen times already?

In any case, just click on the Rutgers dropdown at the top in 'Opponent Links' and you'll get there.

The dropdown is for another Rutgers board not there Rival s site, just type in rutgersfan.com and go the basketball messageboard, its one of the first posts.

The dropdown is for another Rutgers board not there Rival s site, just type in rutgersfan.com and go the basketball messageboard, its one of the first posts.

Thanks

Jesus thats coach B from CBA. Doesnt even look like Fine.

F Rutgers

F Rutgers

When your team hasnt made the tournament in 30 years you get confused easily.

the correct response would be "hey, it's Syracuse - everyone over the age of 40 looks like Bernie Fine."

Why would anyone be on a Rutgers fan(?) board to know that they have a misguided opinion to begin with...I mean seriously? I can understand going to the message board of a rival, but that ain't ever been and won't ever be Rutgirls.

Not going to speak for Bees or Tom Emery but its been addressed before that it is a legal issue and will not be changing.

Curious, since every other sports board I post on can link to rival and scout without a problem. Do we still owe both $$$ for skipping dodge on both of them?

Cheers,
Neil

Curious, since every other sports board I post on can link to rival and without a problem. Do we still owe both $$$ for skipping dodge on both of them?

Cheers,
Neil

Not my place to give out specifics (not that I really know anyway) but I do not believe we owe them anything.

Not my place to give out specifics (not that I really know anyway) but I do not believe we owe them anything.

I meant owing them $$$ as a joke.

But I was serious that this board is the only one I post on where I can't simply link to either a Rivals or a Scout thread directly.

Cheers,
Neil

F Rutgers

To be fair, I just googled coach b cba syracuse and eventually found this. Looks like some here even wondered who he was and if there was a relation to BF. One person even suggested he was Bernie's evil twin - facetiously of course.

The Big Ten is getting a helluva program...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom