Rumor: Texas About To Puke On Themselves | Syracusefan.com

Rumor: Texas About To Puke On Themselves

I just read this and was suprised (not really) to see that Cleve Bryant was mixed up in all this. Cleve was head coach at my alma mater back in the 80's. He was a former star player who came back and was making except for 2 things. He couldn't coach and he was nailing cheerleaders and picking up coeds at the bars. That was about 30 years ago and he's still at it? Ol' Cleve's gotta be in his mid 60's.

Supposedly involves numerous coaches in numerous sports including football and basketball along with cover ups by the AD.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Supposedly involves numerous coaches in numerous sports including football and basketball along with cover ups by the AD.

Meanwhile, professors get a free pass.

Coaches being held to a higher standard than the academic elite...the irony.

I hope Rick Barnes isn't involved. Having him as the basketball coach is punishment enough.

There goes the Big 12! ;)

There goes the Big 12! ;)

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if it all went away. Texas oil money can fix things like it did with Cleve Bryant.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if it all went away. Texas oil money can fix things like it did with Cleve Bryant.

All kinds of secrets may start coming out now that they buried JR last night! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom