Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated | Syracusefan.com

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

TigerSmith

Walk On
Greetings everyone from an old Clemson boy. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I haven't visited here since fall of 2019.

I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone travelling to SC a safe trip. I'm looking forward to a great game this weekend

Fun fact that y'all may or may not have seen - this game will mark the first time in the history of the Clemson Football stadium that two undefeated teams with six or more wins each have ever played each other.

Should be a good one

Greetings everyone from an old Clemson boy. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I haven't visited here since fall of 2019.

I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone travelling to SC a safe trip. I'm looking forward to a great game this weekend

Fun fact that y'all may or may not have seen - this game will mark the first time in the history of the Clemson Football stadium that two undefeated teams with six or more wins each have ever played each other.

Should be a good one
welcome back friend! Gonna be a barnburner is my prediction. Nicest fanbase in the country in my experience is yours. Perfect day for college football its looking like. Enjoy

Should be a good one
Welcome back. You know you're always welcome here, along with other Clemson fans who discuss, provide info, etc. and don't just come here to troll. Those folks have short-lived stays.

Just be nice when you come back here after we win. :D

Should be a good one

And, where both team’s primary color is orange. Albeit, the Orange fashioning the far more attractive Pantone. :)

Utkarsh Ambudkar Reaction GIF by CBS

Welcome back. You know you're always welcome here, along with other Clemson fans who discuss, provide info, etc. and don't just come here to troll. Those folks have short-lived stays.

Just be nice when you come back here after we win. :D
I had to come back with my hat in my hand after the 2017 game so, if it happens, I know how to act.

I'm sure you will forgive me if I continue to expect a Clemson Orange victory though, eh?

(Pardon the "eh". I had breakfast in Toronto this morning.) :cool:

Welcome back! I do hope you cheer for us in the CFP in a few months.

I had to come back with my hat in my hand after the 2017 game so, if it happens, I know how to act.

I'm sure you will forgive me if I continue to expect a Clemson Orange victory though, eh?

(Pardon the "eh". I had breakfast in Toronto this morning.) :cool:
You can admit to loving some Timmy Ho's in the morning. We understand.

You can admit to loving some Timmy Ho's in the morning. We understand.
I didn't know that's what you guys call it, but I do feel like I'm picking up a little Maple Leaf cred when I go there.