Running Backs Coach | Syracusefan.com

Running Backs Coach

RoysRunts

All Conference
With the Greatest Running Backs in the History of College Football going to S.U. it would seem their wouldn't be a problem getting a RB Coach from within it's own ranks.

Problem is very few of them have any coaching experience.

I was going to inquire about where James Mungro is these days, since I know he was coaching at the D3 level for one season a few years ago, but I can't find any information on where he's coaching now, if anywhere. So there goes that potential "one of our own RBs" idea.

Hey, Tom Coughlin played RB at Syracuse. What's he up to these days?

Yeah, could you see Jim Brown out on the recruiting trail...showing up at a kid's house at 4am?

Would Rhodes be a possibility? He coaches at FM with Shafers son, would that network be his chance?

Throw money at Terry Richardson. Make him recruiting coordinator. He recruits Florida for the U.

Yeah, could you see Jim Brown out on the recruiting trail...showing up at a kid's house at 4am?

Could you see him show up at 4am after a commit chooses another school? Yikes.

Throw money at Terry Richardson. Make him recruiting coordinator. He recruits Florida for the U.

That would be one of my first choices.

With the Greatest Running Backs in the History of College Football going to S.U. it would seem their wouldn't be a problem getting a RB Coach from within it's own ranks.
RB coach is a position you traditionally get a top recruiter.

With Wheatley gone, we really need a top recruiter, preferably with an Eastern background in this slot.

I think he sits in a chair at the end of the bed staring till the recruit wakes up.
500px-TRM16.jpg

roflmao.

You WILL sign with SU...won't you?

Sign with us, or I'm smashing your mom's car with a shovel. This is a simple choice.

I think I like it.

That would be one of my first choices.
Pie in the Sky, Already spent 12 Seasons at UCONN as RB Coach , Kirby Dar Dar a choice. Recruiters as running backs Go use Past History , Kids didn't even know who Tyrone Wheatly was .

Pie in the Sky, Already spent 12 Seasons at UCONN as RB Coach , Kirby Dar Dar a choice. Recruiters as running backs Go use Past History , Kids didn't even know who Tyrone Wheatly was .
Not so sure about that re Wheatley, particularly where he did a lot of his recruiting for us.

I want a SU Guy but in the end it will be a Michigan/Ohio Guy

I just want a top recruiter I don't care if it is a SU guy or a Buffalo guy. We need some ace recruiters and fast.

Where is Dar Dar?

Mungro on FB and lives in Indiana I like him, He probably knows of the Job with all his SU Connections

Make Prince Tyson-Gully a Player/Coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom