Rushing QB does make passing easier | Syracusefan.com

Rushing QB does make passing easier

Millhouse

Living Legend
Given that devito took so many sacks that don't get counted in passer rating, it's crazy that there is no difference in his and Shrader's.

It must be so frustrating for coaches that a god given golden arm matters so little. I wonder if they're like the fast soccer playing kids that don't develop skills the way slow guys do. It's too easy during the years where they should be improving.

I still think we could find good passers that might not have the rocket arm, it's why I have always been so pro air raid

But if you dismiss devito as an outlier, this offense had made flawed passers effective.

Given that devito took so many sacks that don't get counted in passer rating, it's crazy that there is no difference in his and Shrader's.

It must be so frustrating for coaches that a god given golden arm matters so little. I wonder if they're like the fast soccer playing kids that don't develop skills the way slow guys do. It's too easy during the years where they should be improving.

I still think we could find good passers that might not have the rocket arm, it's why I have always been so pro air raid

But if you dismiss devito as an outlier, this offense had made flawed passers effective.
I do think Tommy has a chance to slay it in the Arena Football League.