Russ Smith imploding late | Syracusefan.com

Russ Smith imploding late

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Two terrible decisions and then Harrel just picked up his 5th on a weak foul. Lville in huge trouble.

tee1222 said:
This is just not entertaining. Whistles control everything. Game started out wide open. This is garbage.

Amen. College games shouldn't be won at the foul line, let them play

I'm of the belief that Smith / Siva were both time bombs last year, and that the only reason Louisville won was because Hancock surged in the postseason.

Seems to be that way in this game, bad decision by Russ late, and how do you not let Hancock shoot that last three? Unforgivable.

I'm of the belief that Smith / Siva were both time bombs last year, and that the only reason Louisville won was because Hancock surged in the postseason.
He won the Wichita St game

He should have passed to Hancock. Same thing happened in the Wichita State game against Kentucky. Their guard should have passed to their hot shooting forward to end the game. If either guard had done so, Kentucky may be out of the tournament.

Last edited:
The Ville busted me in 3 pools. Arrrrrrrgh.

And Siva is in the NBA. Go figure. That bugs me, almost as much as Chris Quinn playing in the NBA bugged me.

Amen. College games shouldn't be won at the foul line, let them play

If basketball coaches hadn't been teaching players to foul every possession on defense, then we wouldn't be in Zebra Hell. If we just went back to what playground basketball was like, we'd all be better off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom