Rutger almost beat Wisconsin in MSG in OT | Syracusefan.com

Rutger almost beat Wisconsin in MSG in OT

blust2i3d4

Starter
Rutgers wants to be New York's team so they move their home game to Madison Square Garden. And today they play really hard and almost beat Wisconsin in overtime.

That game was at MSG. Wisconsin couldn't put the ball in the ocean and still won. Rutgers sucks.

If Wisconsin is the best team in the Big Ten, the Big Ten has issues.

I want a rematch with the Badgers. We caught them on a career night.

I don't think that Picataway, let alone NYC, wants to claim Rutgers as its own.

Since Syracuse has left MSG, Rutgers has taken over MSG. I think they sold out all seats today.

Since Syracuse has left MSG, Rutgers has taken over MSG. I think they sold out all seats today.

When is UCONN getting their B1G invitation? In the mail yet?

Please tell me this guy isn't a Rutgers fan coming on here after this team lost, and we beat a top ten team, to tell us how they almost beat someone.

That is what it feels like. "We played really hard and almost won! Did any fans of legit programs notice or care? Let me go find out!" So Rutgers.

Please tell me this guy isn't a Rutgers fan coming on here after this team lost, and we beat a top ten team, to tell us how they almost beat someone.

I think UCON.

Huh? You're trolling. I saw a tweet saying they were expecting 8k. And I watched the end after our game. 75% of the crowd were Badger fans.

The game was there so they could sell all those tickets to the Wisconsin fans that live in NYC. As Cuseman says above, "75% of the crowd were (sic) Badger fans".

Nobody in NYC cares about Rutgers. They have not made the NCAA tourney in 26 years and have absolutely zero history at the Garden. Zero cache.

Yeah but that Mike Rice fellow was very endearing

Rutgers wants to be New York's team so they move their home game to Madison Square Garden. And today they play really hard and almost beat Wisconsin in overtime.

Cute.

These posts are a little more effective without the word almost.

Speaking of which, heard you almost had half of half of the crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom