Rutgers down 40 to Louisville, 4 teams I do not want to | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers down 40 to Louisville, 4 teams I do not want to

Louisville is yet to beat a ranked team this year. They do not really scare me. UCONN meh. KU meh. I do agree about Creighton but the other 3 teams would be UF, Duke and Wisconsin.

People are discounting UCONN but they are playing well. Add in the history there and I can see them really showing up if we were to get ht matchup.

This is like Syracuse playing Henninger varsity. Rutgers, as usual, is a spiraling ball of fire.

Play in the tournament. Louisville,UCONN,Kansas, Creighton.
Take out Kansas and put in Florida, and you may have the 4 hottest teams right now , beside us.
Side note, the teams that starting taking on water last month, have started to right themselves. Ohio St, Wiscy, UNC. Soon it will be Kansas' and Kentucky's turn

Nice how slick Rick runs up the score on weak teams. You might show some mercy and put your walk-ons in the last 3 minutes instead of pressing to the end and winning by 40. JB never does that.

Nice how slick Rick runs up the score on weak teams. You might show some mercy and put your walk-ons in the last 3 minutes instead of pressing to the end and winning by 40. JB never does that.

This is Rutgers we're talking about, Rick gets a pass on them.

My four(+1):

Michigan St.(@ full strength)
Louisville
Creighton
Iowa
Iowa St.

Creighton scares me, McDermott, Wragge and Manigat raining threes.. That team shoots threes at a 42% clip...(as a team)! Zone busters..

Two teams I don't want to see in the tournament.

Cinci and Vermont.

The rest.

The Louisville players and Pitino are supposedly not going to shave until they lose again. A bearded Rick, that would be a sight.

Rutgers is in trouble...

Going to the best conference ever assembled where Michigan State is always one healthy player away from domination.

Realize SU probably has to play one or two good teams to win a championship? How many teams and coaches are out there thinking they don't want to play SU? I would bet a bunch.

UConn is not a good team this year.

That's all

They are the type of team that can really turn it on at times. When they are shooting they are a tough team. Exactly the type of team that can make a surprise run. Not championship contenders in my opinion, but they could play spoiler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom