Rutgers vs St Johns | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers vs St Johns

Wow, Rutgers finally scoring some points. Good for them I guess.

ESPN score tracker is wrong. It's 20-12 about 8 minutes left in first half.

Saw Gene Keady Asst Coach for St. John's sporting a NEW LOOK...balk and grey...good for you getting rid of that ugly rug!
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Keady never had a rug. It was all him.

Now that you guys are finished discussing the trials and tribulations of Gene Keady's hair follicles, ...a score? ;)

Now that you guys are finished discussing the trials and tribulations of Gene Keady's hair follicles, ...a score? ;)
The Johnnies won the game pretty easily.

Rutgers remains a very bad team. They don't have a single good player on their roster and they don't have a decent coach either.

St Johns is not awful. Harrison is a fine guard, Branch, the transfer PG from Texas A&M is not bad at all, I like the Sampson kid and while their big guy Obekpa is limited offensively, he is leading the country in blocks by a large margin.

They still have no coach but when they are focused and motivated, their raw athletic ability makes them a dangerous foe.

The conference is hard to get a read on this season...many teams have been wildly inconsistent.

I think some groupings are emerging though...

First, the team that is clearly the bes

Syracuse

Then, 3 teams that I think are near locks to make the NCAA tournament, and stay ranked all season

Louisville
Marquette
Cincinnati

Then the teams that are going to be on the bubble. Surprised ND is on this list. Maybe they will emerge from their awful swoon, maybe not. I think Martin getting hurt was a pretty bad blow for them. Who knows, maybe they have a kid who can do better.

Pittsburgh
Notre Dame
St Johns
Georgetown
Nova

Then the bad teams that had little chance to dance even before the season started

Seton Hall
PC
USF
Rutgers
DePaul

And then the probie

UConn

who would be grouped with the bubble teams if they were eligible

The Johnnies won the game pretty easily.

Rutgers remains a very bad team. They don't have a single good player on their roster and they don't have a decent coach either.

St Johns is not awful. Harrison is a fine guard, Branch, the transfer PG from Texas A&M is not bad at all, I like the Sampson kid and while their big guy Obekpa is limited offensively, he is leading the country in blocks by a large margin.

They still have no coach but when they are focused and motivated, their raw athletic ability makes them a dangerous foe.

The conference is hard to get a read on this season...many teams have been wildly inconsistent.

I think some groupings are emerging though...

First, the team that is clearly the bes

Syracuse

Then, 3 teams that I think are near locks to make the NCAA tournament, and stay ranked all season

Louisville
Marquette
Cincinnati

Then the teams that are going to be on the bubble. Surprised ND is on this list. Maybe they will emerge from their awful swoon, maybe not. I think Martin getting hurt was a pretty bad blow for them. Who knows, maybe they have a kid who can do better.

Pittsburgh
Notre Dame
St Johns
Georgetown
Nova

Then the bad teams that had little chance to dance even before the season started

Seton Hall
PC
USF
Rutgers
DePaul

And then the probie

UConn

who would be grouped with the bubble teams if they were eligible

As MGoBlog' tracking of the Big Ten bubble teams, the worst fit into the 'The Rutgers 'What's a bubble?' Category'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom