RutgersAl is a UConn student/basketball fan | Syracusefan.com

RutgersAl is a UConn student/basketball fan

I like their delusions, it'll make it all that more fun when they crash.

Seems rational, afterall, the have seen their beloved Huskies play one whole game. Not just a half, a WHOLE game. A whole game provides enough evidence to make such claims. In all seriousness though, good for them. I do the same thing every year, with football or basketball. Of course it is much better when I can actually believe in my overblown optimism. I never make a prediction on the season, because I rationalize that SU can win every game they are in. It could be SU against the showtime Lakers of the 80's and I would give us a glimmer of hope, which quickly becomes a bit more than a glimmer and before you know it, in my mind, SU is likely to win...anyway, good for you UConn fans, keep being fans...of your peice of crap team.

MSU loses early season games to bad teams EVERY year. There is no worse top flight team to gauge your potential with than MSU.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Here is the thing. Who gives a crap if they succeed? No postseason so this is like an exhibition tour for them. My god I would be slitting my wrists if that was us this year knowing we had nothing to play for.

Like I said I hope they go undefeated. That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.

Ya im sure games against Lville, Gtown, Marquette, ND, and Cuse will go real well inside with the combination of Neils Giffie and Tyler Olander, thats screams undefeated.

Here is the thing. Who gives a crap if they succeed? No postseason so this is like an exhibition tour for them. My god I would be slitting my wrists if that was us this year knowing we had nothing to play for.

Like I said I hope they go undefeated. That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.
While I agree with you in one aspect, they are playing for Ollie's contract. The ultimate kick in the nuts would be for them to fail miserably, Ollie to leave (whom every fan and player seems to be in love with), then attempt to lure a "national name" to coach a team that has no idea what conference it will be in and has to follow up 2 coaches who were absolutely loved and adored by the fans (Ollie leaving would also led to a pretty heavy player exodus). If Ollie doesn't succeed this year and they look elsewhere, it would be a tremendous setback.

Draymon Green made MSU the team they were, I don't see MSU being able to replace him with any combination of players. Intangibles