ryan as a passer | Syracusefan.com

ryan as a passer

kcsu

Living Legend
There have been too many post to mention this last few days about the LV game and what went wrong. Well here goes. Ryan cant throw the deep ball. I dont care if it is the Spring game, Fall practice, in the dome, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday game. Noon game, or night game. Rain, shine, wind, perfect conditions. Fly pattern or post. Chew, Alex, Lem, Grahm, West, or Provo. Pressure or no pressure, pocket or roll out. It doesnt matter. The bottom line is that Ryan is a thrower not a passer he has never thrown a good deep ball and never will. Unfortunately this is something that no coaching in the world can overcome. Any of us who have played the game or tossed the ball around in the parking lot know exactly what im talking about. The only suggestion that i think the coaches can make to possibly help him looking at film is that the few times he does put some air under the ball he seems to have better success. almost every deep pass he has completed has had "air/loft". I have never seen Ryan hit one deep route when he throws a flat ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom