Ryan Kelly | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Kelly

Duke is undefeated when he plays. Completely different team when he plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are the best team in the country with him in the line up. Fully expect K to get #5 this year.

just flopped.. I just can't respect that crud... its like soccer stuff.

They are the best team in the country with him in the line up. Fully expect K to get #5 this year.
they are struggling at home with the help of the officials... they'll lose, but they are capable.

they are struggling at home with the help of the officials... they'll lose, but they are capable.

Hope you're right, really don't want Duke to win another one.

Hope you're right, really don't want Duke to win another one.
me neither... I hate the way they play... can't respect it. But they are very well coached, can't deny that.

What tools...floor slapping when they're up 10 with under 2:00 left

apparently it was because Miami was doing the floor slapping when they were blowing Duke out a few weeks ago, so I guess it's payback

Payback ... well you better back make sure you will win before pulling off that crap.

These clock operators are doing a great job. Why did they not fix the clock when it was allowed to run from 1:04 on the inbounds all the way down to 57.2?

Then they messed it up again. They also messed it up earlier in the game as well by the under 12 timeout.

LOL at Vitale assuming it was over a few minutes back and telling Lundardi to hand Duke a #1 seed.

LOL at Vitale assuming it was over a few minutes back and telling Lundardi to hand Duke a #1 seed.

Why was he going on about fouling when it was a 3-pt game with 1:00 left?

Maybe the floor slapping sold him on the game being over

Why was he going on about fouling when it was a 3-pt game with 1:00 left?

Dick also did it when it was a 2 point affair with 50 seconds left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom