Ryan Nassib NFL Draft stock is rising | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nassib NFL Draft stock is rising

I like Nassib a lot, but to say he hit Kobena in stride on the 50 yard touchdown is blatently false. Nassib is fortunate that the DB fell down on the play and Kobena was able to stop and adjust to the ball being underthrown. That said, I thought Nassib was terrific on Saturday.

The fade to Clark was an NFL throw. Only where the receiver could get it.

I like Nassib a lot, but to say he hit Kobena in stride on the 50 yard touchdown is blatently false. Nassib is fortunate that the DB fell down on the play and Kodena was able to stop and adjust to the ball being underthrown. That said, I thought Nassib was terrific on Saturday.
We had two lucky pass interference calls simply bc nassib under threw it. That being said, he did make a few nfl caliber throws to Clark and sales.

Nassib handled the blitz better as the game moved on which is a nice development to see. I like Hack being on the sideline. He was able to coach Nassib between series and monitor his mood swings, and I think it was very effective.

I'm not sure how Pugh's stock could fall based on missing one or two games coming off shoulder surgery when all reports indicate that his recovery is right on schedule.

I think barring an injury, you really can't make accurate statements abou tnayone's stock after one game.

We had two lucky pass interference calls simply bc nassib under threw it. That being said, he did make a few nfl caliber throws to Clark and sales.

I'd like to think the deep underthrows are on purpose to allow the wr's to make a play on the ball vs chucking it out of bounds like we saw last year.

I like Nassib a lot, but to say he hit Kobena in stride on the 50 yard touchdown is blatently false. Nassib is fortunate that the DB fell down on the play and Kobena was able to stop and adjust to the ball being underthrown. That said, I thought Nassib was terrific on Saturday.

I'll also say Kobena's route caused that corner to fall. it was a great route.

I'd like to think the deep underthrows are on purpose to allow the wr's to make a play on the ball vs chucking it out of bounds like we saw last year.
Ding ding ding. Let the receivers adjust, and if our guys go after it, worst you get is incomplete. Good chance you get a completion or a PI. Overthrow and it's a lost play.

Ding ding ding. Let the receivers adjust, and if our guys go after it, worst you get is incomplete. Good chance you get a completion or a PI. Overthrow and it's a lost play.

Shame PI calls aren't spot fouls anymore. The NW CB's weren't even turning to look for the ball and willing to give up the 15 yards vs much more.

It was amazing for me, an SU fan, to see WR's that other teams DB's just couldn't cover and they knew as much. It's been awhile since we've had 3+ wr's that other teams struggle to cover.

Shame PI calls aren't spot fouls anymore. The NW CB's weren't even turning to look for the ball and willing to give up the 15 yards vs much more.

It was amazing for me, an SU fan, to see WR's that other teams DB's just couldn't cover and they knew as much. It's been awhile since we've had 3+ wr's that other teams struggle to cover.
Our guys may not be pure burners, but they are getting bigger year by year, and can go get the ball.

Our guys may not be pure burners, but they are getting bigger year by year, and can go get the ball.

Kobena and Clark can run. Lemon has gotten faster as well although burner wouldn't be a term I'd use for him. West is a big athletic guy and will cause matchup issues. Sales just knows how to get open. We've got a nice mix this year.

Its amazing that he cannot connect down the sideline. Some of those passes looked like punts, which sadly is an improvement. But then when he throws to the middle (see Sales in Pinstripe and once vs NW), he seems to be fine.