Ryan Nassib's Syracuse career can be summed up with one possession/play... | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nassib's Syracuse career can be summed up with one possession/play...

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
Syracuse at 2:45
SYR
RUTG
1st and 10 at SYR 12 Ryan Nassib pass intercepted by Brandon Jones at the Syrac 24, returned for 1 yard to the Syrac 23.
DRIVE TOTALS: SYRACUSE drive: 1 play 0 yards, 00:06 SYRACUSE INT

He's one of the most physically talented Quarterback's Syracuse has ever had, as far as a pure thrower.

But I'm not sure we've ever had a less clutch QB.

Syracuse at 2:45
SYR
RUTG

1st and 10 at SYR 12 Ryan Nassib pass intercepted by Brandon Jones at the Syrac 24, returned for 1 yard to the Syrac 23.

DRIVE TOTALS: SYRACUSE drive: 1 play 0 yards, 00:06 SYRACUSE INT

He's one of the most physically talented Quarterback's Syracuse has ever had, as far as a pure thrower.

But I'm not sure we've ever had a less clutch QB.

Time to start Hunt or Broyld or Loeb or anyone else, enough is enough.

That was a bad INT. But I also think he has a number of 4th quarter comeback wins. They always refer to the number. So I don't think it's a clutch thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We'll hash this our Friday evening. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I see a glimmer of Andrew Robinson in Ryan Nassib. By the end of his quarterbacking career, ARob was hearing footsteps in his sleep. Its the same with Ryan. He's feeling pressure that just isn't there.

Nassib had only 9 INT's all of last year - this year what 6 already? He hasn't improved - he has regressed.

With the season pretty much over, it would be nice to see a different qb under center, that is not to say it would solve the problem, but to say it's time to see what we have for the future and give them some much needed snaps, since we are unable to blow anyone out to give a 2nd string qb some reps.

Marrone should've found someone new to start the season. The 2011 season

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom