S. Carolina - Baylor | Syracusefan.com

S. Carolina - Baylor

What a run. Anybody see the Josh Pace-esque floater? Nobody does that anymore.

2 stinkers to start Friday (in the 1st half anyway)... not to say that South Carolina is not playing great was just hoping for a more competitive game.

As Coach K said last week - South Carolina has some grown men on their squad. Teams like Duke and Baylor are too finesse oriented to deal with SC's style of play.

Sorry not for me. This is like watching a root canal. Almost Like watching Pitt. ALMOST.

image.jpg

How does South Carolina have 10 losses? They play defense like their lives depend on it and have some nice offensive pieces and a guy who straight up gets buckets.

Scott Drew had this region break wide open for him and his team is playing like that spent all night at the Bada Bing.
Wow an awful performance by Baylor.
Wisconsin is going to the Final Four.

Scott Drew had this region break wide open for him and his team is playing like that spent all night at the Bada Bing.
Baylor and Oregon.. I don't care who's in their bracket - never, ever will pick them to win more than 2 games in the tournament.

Don't bet the cheese farm yet.

Baylor and Oregon.. I don't care who's in their bracket - never, ever will pick them to win more than 2 games in the tournament.
Well, Oregon has won three this year. Not sure how they will do against Kansas, but all year I have been waiting for them to collapse and they really haven't.

I will say replace Oregon with Gonzaga but agree with Baylor.
Oregon has made 2 consecutive Elite 8s.

Gonzaga are frauds but have had such an easy bracket.
Northwestern, WVU, Xavier.

Well, Oregon has won three this year. Not sure how they will do against Kansas, but all year I have been waiting for them to collapse and they really haven't.

If they had Boucher they would have had a serious shot at winning it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom