Sad News... | Syracusefan.com

Sad News...

cto

Administrator
Juli Boehem's mother Halene Greene died this weekend in Syracuse where Juli had lovingly taken care of her during her terminal illness (even though Halene and all Juli's siblings lived in the Kentucky area). Halene had an amazing zest for life and raised a great family. You may have seen her with Juli at basketball games. You might want to send Juli a note (and/or a contribution to the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation in memory of her mother) in care of the men's basketball office at Manley Field House. (This is not meant to sound like a solicitation for contributions, but I assumed at least one person here will want to know what he/she can do for Juli, and the good work done by the Foundation is very important to her).

Last edited:
I imagine we would send the card to the basketball office at SU? So awful to lose your mother and I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I imagine we would send the card to the basketball office at SU? So awful to lose your mother and I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Yes, you can send a card to Juli in care of the basketball office. They will definitely get it to Juli. (Juli Boeheim, c/o Men's Basketball Office, Manley Field House, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244).

Last edited:
Juli Boehem's mother Halene Greene died this weekend in Syracuse where Juli had lovingly taken care of her during her terminal illness (even though Halene and all Juli's siblings lived in the Kentucky area). Halene had an amazing zest for life and raised a great family. You may have seen her with Juli at basketball games. You might want to send Juli a note (and/or a contribution to the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation in memory of her mother) in care of the men's basketball office at Manley Field House. (This is not meant to sound like a solicitation for contributions, but I assumed at least one person here will want to know what he/she can do for Juli, and the good work done by the Foundation is very important to her).

just my 2 cents, I think donating to the Jim and Juli foundation is a great idea and great thing to mention.