Saddle up bretheren | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saddle up bretheren

Do you still take it as a good omen?
Sure. We will travel all over to see games. Basketball is definitely her favorite sport. Other sports not so much.

My girlfriend, future wifey?, is 6' in her heels and has balled in her day. She is sure she can take me one on one in hoops. I'm an old gym rat. Won't be any competition; God gave women boobs instead of upper body strength. Did I mention, she is somewhat of a NCS fan, which got to be brutal. When we played them 2 yrs ago she just hoped that the game would be respectable, sort of like how I feel about rooting for our football team.

God no. She watches some with me then hits the hay.

First rule of finding a wife for you single guys. Make sure they not only love sports but understand why sports are important. Huge.

Good advice...but it cuts the potential field way down.

Good defensive team who contests a lot of shots in the paint. Decent shooting team. We will need to play well offensively to win monday.
He's already stared working on SU's possible 1st round NCAA opponents

good-will-hunting-math-problem-solved-03182013-133945.jpg

My girlfriend, future wifey?, is 6' in her heels and has balled in her day. She is sure she can take me one on one in hoops. I'm an old gym rat. Won't be any competition; God gave women boobs instead of upper body strength. Did I mention, she is somewhat of a NCS fan, which got to be brutal. When we played them 2 yrs ago she just hoped that the game would be respectable, sort of like how I feel about rooting for our football team.

Marsh's wife was also an athlete. She could take him one on one back in the day. Witness...

Watching the UW Huskies getting destroyed by the Hoosiers now that MNF game is over. Indiana looks tough.

Marsh's wife was also an athlete. She could take him one on one back in the day. Witness...
There is no reason that a woman cannot shoot from the floor better or worse than a man, but they cannot comparably rebound or drive, and isn't Marsh a scratch golfer? Did this really happen? should I be worried? My sweetie just reiterated her challenge. How could she play with her fingernails? I give her zero chance.

There is no reason that a woman cannot shoot from the floor better or worse than a man, but they cannot comparably rebound or drive, and isn't Marsh a scratch golfer? Did this really happen? should I be worried? My sweetie just reiterated her challenge. How could she play with her fingernails? I give her zero chance.

Probably not if they really played, he has 10 inches on her. But she could really ball

Not a scratch but a 3-4. She could ball back in the day. Had she went to a better HS (CNS) who had a dipstuff coach when she played she probably could have played in college somewhere.

And for the record I would smoke her in a one on one. Unless we played no blocked shots then it would be interesting.

Watching the UW Huskies getting destroyed by the Hoosiers now that MNF game is over. Indiana looks tough.

Chad Ford has been tweeting about that Williams other freshman on IU. Has him as another lottery pick.

God no. She watches some with me then hits the hay.

First rule of finding a wife for you single guys. Make sure they not only love sports but understand why sports are important. Huge.

I met a girl at the gym a few months ago and we've gone out a few times and hung out a bunch. One of the first dates I took her out to dinner (sat night), and I told her we could go see a movie after too if she's interested. She was completely down for it, but also said that if the Ohio State/Penn State football game was close, she would have to pass on the movie to watch it. She then said "I'm sorry", in such a manner that she obviously thought that offended me.

I almost dropped down to one knee right then and there. Granted, it IS Ohio State, but the principle is the point. How am I doing Marsh?

I met a girl at the gym a few months ago and we've gone out a few times and hung out a bunch. One of the first dates I took her out to dinner (sat night), and I told her we could go see a movie after too if she's interested. She was completely down for it, but also said that if the Ohio State/Penn State football game was close, she would have to pass on the movie to watch it. She then said "I'm sorry", in such a manner that she obviously thought that offended me.

I almost dropped down to one knee right then and there. Granted, it IS Ohio State, but the principle is the point. How am I doing Marsh?
I'd buy the ring today brother. Thats a sign.

Reminds me of my first date with my wife. We went out to the dome and then went back to her house and watched Denver/San Diego on MNF. I then saw a plaque on the wall in her bedroom and asked her what it signified. She said she was voted most athletic in HS (soccer, hoops and softball).

I drove home like I won the lottery. She will make comments to me all the time like "Didnt he used to coach UCLA" or "wasnt he on the Spurs" and then say "how many wives would know that?"

On a side note she told me when we met that golf sucked and she questioned why I played. 23 years later she watches every major with me and played 39 rounds this past year.

I basically married Cameron Diaz from something about Mary only she doesnt look like a horse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom