Safety Offers | Syracusefan.com

Safety Offers

anomander

Living Legend
Seems to be a position we are attacking pretty aggressively with a ton of offers, but aren't we pretty solid at safety? Eskridge, Desir, Morgan, Kelly, and Scissum will all be back for multiple years. Aren't we a lot thinner at CB? We lose Anderson, Lyn, and who knows what happens is Reddish has a big year. That would leave only Whigham, and I guess Scissum could play both. I thought we would be more aggressive with cover corners?

Seems to be a position we are attacking pretty aggressively with a ton of offers, but aren't we pretty solid at safety? Eskridge, Desir, Morgan, Kelly, and Scissum will all be back for multiple years. Aren't we a lot thinner at CB? We lose Anderson, Lyn, and who knows what happens is Reddish has a big year. That would leave only Whigham, and I guess Scissum could play both. I thought we would be more aggressive with cover corners?

I don't know, we were going to take both Duron Singleton and his teammate Vercher last year and when they both went elsewhere we didn't land anyone else. So maybe some of the guys we think are going to be in the mix at Safety aren't.

I don't know, we were going to take both Duron Singleton and his teammate Vercher last year and when they both went elsewhere we didn't land anyone else. So maybe some of the guys we think are going to be in the mix at Safety aren't.
which ones do you think may be out of the mix? we lose Wilkes, so we will be down 1. maybe they see Scissum as just a cb?

Wasn't it mentioned that Howard is going to be a DB and Estime also.

I can think of 3 CB offers just in the last two weeks Lamar Dawson, Parrker Westphal and Antwan Cordy

I would guess that it has more to do with simply trying to accumulate as much talent, speed, and play making ability as possible at this time, as opposed to strict emphasis on position specific targeting.

I'm pretty sure Morgan could play CB

i believe he could too. i don't think he is nearly as good as a cover corner as Whigham, who I think is exceptional, but could probably hold his own. I see him more as a Shamarko. Someone who isn't afraid to come up and hit someone, rather then cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom