Sage Bilas | Syracusefan.com

Sage Bilas

pearl31

in cahoots
During the dook/ND game a few minutes ago:
"Notre Dame is a lock unless the committee gets mixed up with all this Quadrant garbage"

i do often wonder if jay bilas gets calls when head coaching jobs open up.
probably mean a pay cut and not saying he'd be good but i do wonder.

I agree with the quadrant garbage! Don’t agree with his take that they are a lock.

i don't think the committee members will understand the quadrant garbage any better than we do. a couple of charts and then off to an expensive dinner.

College Basketball is the only sport where teams get the benefit of doubt if they lose games without their star player. Imagine if any other sport did this. Just take the human element out and go to a computer model. These guys overthink it every year.

Imagine if the Eagles were dropped from a 1 seed to out of the NFL playoffs because Carson Wentz got hurt. This is the equivalent of that. Dumb people.

Last edited:
College Basketball is the only sport where teams get the benefit of doubt if they lose games without their star player. Imagine if any other sport did this. Just take the human element out and go to a computer model. These guys overthink it every year.

Imagine if the Eagles were dropped from a 1 seed to out of the NFL playoffs because Carson Wentz got hurt. This is the equivalent of that. Dumb people.

I think Missouri should be elevated to a 2 seed now that Michael Porter Jr. is back.

The sage just said UVA should’ve been in the Final Four the year we beat them.

Yup the whole thing has become a joke..teams should just sit guys out in games they know they will lose and just say well we didn't have so and so we might have beat them if we had them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom